A method is described for encapsulation of hazardous substances in which very small particles of the substance are sandwiched inside a matrix of an inocuous substance such as plastic or rubber this encapsulation greatly reduces worker exposure to dangerous materials lead 7439921 lead oxide 1309600 sulfur 7704349 antimony 7440360 and ethylene thiourea 96457 are presently available. Sulfur identification toxicity use water pollution potential ecological toxicity and regulatory information note see working with the information on this page section below for important notes about this data. Search results for 7704349 at sigma aldrich compare products select up to 4 products please select more than one item to compare. Explosion fine dust dispersed in air in sufficient concentrations and in the presence of an ignition source is a potential dust explosion hazard
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.