The arado ar 232 tausendfssler german millipede sometimes also called tatzelwurm was one of the first truly modern cargo aircraft citation needed designed and built in small numbers by the german firm arado flugzeugwerke during world war ii. When on the ground the arado ar 232 was a highly identifiable transport aircraft thanks to the multiple sets of wheels the system utilized detailing the development and operational history of the arado ar 232 tausendfussler millipede medium transport aircraft entry last updated on 6 15 2016
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.