Brunel worked for several years as an assistant engineer on the project to create a tunnel under londons river thames between rotherhithe and wapping with tunnellers driving a horizontal shaft from one side of the river to the other under the most difficult and dangerous conditionsthe project was funded by the thames tunnel company and brunels father marc was the chief engineer. Brunel university london is a highly regarded london university and a great place to study founded in 1966 it offers a multitude of courses that combine excellence in teaching and research. 2 biography his father sir marc isambard 1769 1849 french engineer in england
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.