Sebastian seung is mapping a massively ambitious new model of the brain that focuses on the connections between each neuron he calls it our connectome and its as individual as our genome and understanding it could open a new way to understand our brains and our minds. Connectome by sebastian seung is a discussion of modern neuroscience from the perspective of the neuron it combines some philosophy with cutting edge neuroscience techniques and considers the possibilities of the future. In connectome sebastian seung reminds us that the human brain has contemplated itself for centuries this is an important book full of refreshingly new science and engaging history about the essential quest to understand ourselves
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.