The items were carefully wrapped to protect them from damage during shipping the city sustained heavy damage during the war fortunately the boat suffered no serious damage in the storm the fall caused considerable damage to her knee the disease is known to cause permanent brain damage the scandal caused significant damage to her career youve said enough. Damage definition injury or harm that reduces value or usefulness the storm did considerable damage to the crops see more. Synonyms for damage at thesauruscom with free online thesaurus antonyms and definitions find descriptive alternatives for damage. 1 damage and harm damage is one of several verbs which refer to ways of causing injury or harmdamage and harm are the most general verbs
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.