First what it takes to win is rated 50 out of 5 by 3 rated 5 out of 5 by ranchocucamonga from refreshing and honest it was an easy read it was nice to hear about his personal doubts and how he works around them. But it takes more than physical strength to compete and win at an elite level it takes incredible mental and spiritual toughness as well and it is the precise balance of all three that makes rich physical strength can only take you so far. This week we take a moment to review the autobiography by three time crossfit games champion rich froning titled first what it takes to win. About the author in 2011 rich froning took place in the crossfit games earning him the title of fittest man on earth in 2012 2013 and 2014 rich successfully defended his title becoming the first man ever to win the games four times
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.