The glasgow trolleybus system operated in the city of glasgow scotland between 1949 and 1967 with the network reaching its largest extent in 1959. Glasgow trolleybuses their silent death and a few other unrelated matters concerning transport in and around glasgow by john walker. The majority of glasgows trolleybuses were double deck vehicles painted in glasgow corporations orange green and cream livery though in a different style from the buses and trams. A trailer for pmp dvd 1604 featuring glasgow trams and trolleybuses programme 1603 also features trams. Glasgow trolleybuses page 1 page 2 page 3 glasgow trolleybuses their silent death by john walker the last tram ran along glasgows high street just before midnight on the 19th february 1949
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.