Professor christine d gray faculty of law president obamas 2010 us national security strategy and international law on the use of force 2011 chinese . This book explores the whole of the large and controversial subject of the use of force in international law it examines not only the use of force by states but also the role of the un in peacekeeping and enforcement action and the growing importance of regional organizations in the maintenance of international peace and security. International law and the use of force by christine gray 9780198808428 available at book depository with free delivery worldwide. International law and the use of force by christine gray from oxford university press canada. The icj has played a central role in the development of international law on the use of force its role has proved extremely controversial overall the icj has
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.