Physics and metaphysics aristotle divided the theoretical sciences into three groups physics mathematics and theologyphysics as he understood it was equivalent to what would now be called natural philosophy or the study of nature physis in this sense it encompasses not only the modern field of physics but also biology chemistry geology psychology and even meteorology. Physics by aristotle part of the internet classics archive
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.