Learn about how plates move and their impact on the earths surface learn about how plates move and their impact on the earths surface plate tectonics. This image is a cross section through the earth showing the convection cells of the mantle ridge push happens at spreading centers where plates are moving apart. The driving force behind plate tectonics is caused by the convection of heat in the earths mantle in the same way water convects when it is boiled in a pot
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.