The wild robot has 11069 ratings and 2123 reviews jesse jessethereader said this was a nice read i loved the illustrations so much at times i did. When robot roz opens her eyes for the first time she discovers that she is alone on a remote wild island she has no idea how she got there or what her purpose is but she knows she needs to survive. Wall e meets hatchet in this new york times bestselling illustrated middle grade novel from caldecott honor winner peter brown can a robot survive in the wilderness when robot roz opens her eyes for the first time she discovers that she is alone on a remote wild island. Its called the wild robot if you have a few minutes id like to tell you about it back in 2008 while working on a picture book called the curious garden . A lost robot is taught how to survive by the animals on a remote island a heartwarming action packed story
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.