Vigilante entered english in the 19th century borrowed from the spanish word of the same spelling which meant watchman guard in that language the spanish word can be traced back to the latin vigilare meaning to keep awake. Vigilante definition a member of a vigilance committee see more. Vigilante vj lnt n a person who is not a member of law enforcement but who pursues and punishes persons suspected of lawbreaking spanish watchman
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.